Author Topic: Sunday 26th Nov - South Wales (Location TBC)  (Read 668 times)

November 08, 2017, 10:53:19 am on

Offline Bryn_Bish

Putting this in now as a place holder. I haven't made a number of previous rides due to personal commitments etc. So keen to get out on the trails for a TRF ride. I'm not too familiar with routes etc. so would be grateful if we can get someone to recommend a route and lead it? Ideally this will be local to South Wales so no overnight stay is required.

Looking for some help / support on this one.

November 08, 2017, 11:25:46 amReply #1 on

Offline Bryn_Bish

Also, based in Pontypridd and have a van. So if needed can pick up x2 riders and bikes if they are local ish to me and take to the meeting point and back etc.

November 09, 2017, 06:12:33 amReply #2 on

Offline mikeyjoepel

hi brian .went on the lanes around ponthir. Llandegfedd. and newInn realy good morning met up with rusty from abergavenny.we had a great time I took the lead and off we rode.took a good 3hours to ride 8 lanes ended ride on the pontypool to abergaveny main highway .these lanes are not for total beginers some very tricky places ruts lots of  ruts rocks lots of mud and more mud brook crossings steep slippery climbs all in all a great place to ride the wild and rugged lanes in gods great country SOUTH WALES  :) ::) ??? PS IF YOU NEED TO DO A FULL DAY BACK TRACK ALL THE LANES  :-X ::) NO NEED TO TRAVEL TO FAR FROM HOME  >:D  MIKEYJOEPEL.

November 23, 2017, 08:30:22 pmReply #3 on

Offline mmwain

Looks like the weather is set to be pretty good over the w/e so I do believe I'm up for it if someone knows where they're going.

I think I know about 200 trails fairly well now to ride, but only know how to find about 15 and they're scattered all over the UK!  Santa, I think I need a Garmin!

Free PageRank Checker